If you need to sell your home fast, working with a cash buyer is one of the best ways to do so. Often, the transaction takes a matter of weeks instead of the months it takes when you work with a realtor. Below, you’ll find a quick timeline of stages you’ll go through when you work with a cash buyer.
- Reach out to a cash home buyer (1-2 days): Find a reputable cash home buyer in your area and tell them about your home. They’ll typically want a few details about the property, but nothing extensive or that requires you to get outside information like an inspection or assessment.
- Set a walkthrough appointment (1-2 days): A cash home buyer will likely want to do an in-person or virtual walkthrough of the property before they make an offer. These walkthroughs are usually quick and hassle-free, and there’s no extra work required on your part.
- Get the offer (Immediate or 1-2 days after): In many cases, the cash home buyer can get you an offer within hours of the walkthrough, but sometimes it takes a day or two.
- Acceptance (1-7 days): Take time to review your offer, and if you choose to accept it, let the cash buyer know as soon as possible.
- Closing (7-30 days): Most cash buyers understand that you want to sell your home fast and get your payment quickly, so they aim to expedite the closing process. After you’ve accepted the offer, they’ll initiate the legal process, start the paperwork, and schedule the closing.
- Property transfer & payment (1-2 days after closing): Once the closing process is completed, you can expect your payment within a few short days.
When you need to sell your home fast, turn to us at Tampa Fast Home Buyer. We can close the deal in as little as seven days, and our goal is to make selling a home as simple and straightforward as possible!