We can help you simplify the process of selling a home you inherited.
Inheritances can be a mixed blessing. You are grateful for receiving them, but they can also add a lot of stress and worry to your plate. If you are thinking about selling a home you inherited, you may dread thinking about going through the process of finding a realtor, clearing the home, and preparing it for sale, having open houses and showings, waiting for offers, and worrying about whether the closing will actually happen once it is scheduled.
You may be wondering if there is another way to go about selling a home you inherited, and the answer is yes. The answer is Tampa Fast Home Buyer! We can help you simplify the process of selling a home you inherited in St. Petersburg, Florida, and here is how we do it:
- We can determine if the home meets our current buying criteria in minutes.
- If it does, we will schedule an appointment to view the property. Sometimes we can even do a virtual walk-through.
- If approved, we will move forward with preparing an offer for your home. This can often be completed within 24 hours of our viewing. Our offers are different. They are all-cash offers. There are no commissions to be paid and no closing costs for you to worry about.
- You have no obligation and will not be pressured to accept our offer.
- If you do accept our offer, we will work with a reputable title company to get to closing fast. We can often get the cash in your hand in as little as 7 days.
Call us or fill out our convenient online contact form today.
At Tampa Fast Home Buyer, we can help if you’re selling a home you inherited in Tampa Bay, Tampa, Seminole, Largo, Palm Coast, Lakeland, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, Wesley Chapel, Plant City, Riverview, Gulfport, or Dade City, Florida.